Pages

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Keep New Zealand Beautiful! (Winter Learning Journey Activity)

Dawn breaks on Day #7 – the final day of my Great Kiwi Road Trip. I wake up early, ready to make the long trek back to Auckland. Along the way, Curious Kiwi stops at two beautiful places, Taupo and Rotorua, for you to get out and walk around.

List of what I can do to keep my neighbourhood beautiful;

  • Pick up any rubbish that is on the ground even though it isn't mine
  • Make sure eveyone doesn't throw their rubbish on the ground
  • Help younger children understand why it is important to not throw any rubbish on the ground by creating posters/signs that have pictures of children putting rubbish into the bin.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Viva, I think that the ideas you have come up with will definitely help your neighbourhood look more beautiful. I really like your last idea. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Viva,
    I like the three things that we can do to keep our neighborhood clean. Well Done
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Viva,

    I think that you have come up with three very good ideas. In fact, your third suggestion (creating a poster) is brand new to me! I haven't come across a suggestion like this before and I think that it's really creative. I bet that children would be far less likely to litter if they understood what might happen if they dropped their rubbish on the ground instead of putting it into the bin.

    Thanks for sharing your creative ideas with us, Viva!

    I'll look forward to seeing you when I come into Panmure Bridge School early in Term 3 to hand out the certificates and the prizes for the Winter Learning Journey programme.

    See you soon!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete