Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

Holiday Blogging Challenge Day 3# BONUS activity

                          
Today I have finally completed day 3#'s BONUS activity!. I went on the Kelly Tarltons site and used my smart researching skills to find all of the information. This task wasn't that long!  but the only thing I got stuck on was finding the pictures! This was fun. I also learnt that Kelly Tarltons opening time is 9:30 am and I thought that it opened at 10!:30 am! It was quite funny though thinking that it opened at 10:30 am!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Viva,
    My name is Reitu and I in Te Ngahere at Paihia School. I like your holiday blogging challenge blog post. I like how you have put what the prizes are and how to win.

    How do you know if someone is going to win?
    Is there any more prizes to win?

    Thanks for posting,
    Reitu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's only the TOP bloggers that get prizes and the people that created it. But the bloggers that have done some of it get certificates and a Mc Donalds voucher...

    But any ways thank you for posting a comment!

    ReplyDelete